1. Buy "고려농장(Goryen Nongjang)" Kimchi in ParkNshop or Gourmet supermarket.
- Cut Kimchi into proper peices
- I used almost one new bottle, which maybe 500g around?
2. Buy "부침가루(Buchimgaru)" in Citiy Super or any Korean Supermarket.
- I used around 500g out of 1 Kg.
3. Prepare 2 eggs, and stir very well.
4. Prepare 1 onion, and do slice cut.
5. A can of tuna.
5. Mix Buchimgaru with very cold water.
You can pour water according to your own feeling. hahaha. Sorry, I can't remember how much I pour water.
6. Put all those Kimchi, eggs, tuna and onion into Buchimgaru paste.
7. I added a bit black pepper and salt into the paste.
8. Now stir well again.
And fry it on the pan like doing pancake.
9. It would be better if you eat this with the source of Korean soy source(간장) + sesame oil little.
- my best Kimchi-jeon, I can't forget this forever...... in HK -